How to Start a Career in Data Science?10/05/2022
How to crack a technical interview?05/10/2022
DevOps Never Stops
23 23 people viewed this event.
DevOps is not a goal, but a never-ending process of continual improvement
DevOps is a combination of software developers (dev) and operations (ops). It is defined as a software engineering methodology that aims to integrate the work of software development and software operations teams by facilitating a culture of collaboration and shared responsibility.
About Speaker – Yash Thakkar
- He is a CTO at MySkillShaala, GUSEC Incubation
- He primarily works with Startups, helping them from the technical aspect.
- He is AWS Community Builder for Containers and AWS certified Solution Architect Associate.
- He has experience with Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, and other cloud providers along with cloud tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, and many others.
- He has given sessions on Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, GraphQL, NodeJS, Databases in meetups, and colleges.
- He started Gujarat’s 2nd Cloud meetup “Cloud Native Surat Meetup” in 2017 to spread awareness about Cloud and Cloud-Native Tools.
- He organizes Hacktoberfest event in Surat every year which is an initiative by GitHub + DigitalOcean to spread awareness about Open-Source software and encourage people to contribute to open source in October.