- “ Sabse bada Rog kya kahenge log”: I don’t care about people anymore. I learned , some people have tendency to discourage or latedown others for no reason. Just said, “go to hell” & make your way
- You cannot be jack of all trade: yes, accept the truth that we have limitation in once life. We have really limited time and we can’t do each and everything in this short period of time. So better decide & ask “what is your expectations from life.”
- We human not made for multitasking: I used to constantly think, I want to do this & that, but after sometime,I realize that stick with one thing rather multiple thing helps to ensure success in life
- Focus is really important to be successful: I want narrated this point with the help of Dronacharya’s and Arjun story.
Dronacharya’s bird eye test
Once, Dronacharya overheard Duryodhana accusing him of favouring Arjuna and ignoring the rest. To prove him wrong, Dronacharya placed a wooden bird on a branch and decided to put everyone through a simple test.
He gathered all his subjects and asked them to strike the eye of the wooden bird. But before letting them set their arrows loose, he asked each one of them a question.
He first called and asked Yudhisthir, the eldest of the lot: ” What do you see there?” To which Yudhishthir replied, “I see a wooden bird, the branch and the tree, the leaves moving and other birds.”
Everyone else who followed also mentioned the same elements: tree, branch, bird, leaves etc. and Dronacharya asked them all to lay down their bow & arrow. When it was Arjuna’s turn, he confidently stated:
“I can only see the eye of the bird.”
Dronacharya smiled for he had been proven right. Everyone else had set their eyes on everything but Arjuna had set his eyes on his goal, the eye of the bird
So, whatever happen, be focused
- Academic education is not everything: I’m not saying that education is not important in life. But, it is not everything. It is just a theory and piece of paper which helps you only to enter some particular field. Real education is all about experience gain in life
- Everyone teach you, how to earn money but, no one teach you, how to be happy: we have institute like IIT, IIM ,top business schools or what not. But they are only teach you, how to be successful in this materialistic world? How to earn money? Where to invest? But, no one teach you, how to live life with its fullest potential. You have to learn this by own